If you want to make the ball valve stable in performance and long life, you need to pay attention to the following factors:
1. Before use, use water to clean the pipe and body over-flow to prevent residual iron and other debris from entering the valve body cavity.
2. When the ball valve is closed, some medium remains in the valve body, and it also bears certain pressure. Before servicing the ball valve, close the ball valve before closing the ball valve, open the ball valve that needs to be repaired, and completely release the internal pressure of the valve body. If it is an electric ball valve or pneumatic ball valve, you should first disconnect the power supply and air supply.
3. General soft seal ball valve uses tetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) as the sealing material, and the hard sealing ball valve sealing surface is made of metal. If you need to clean the pipeline ball valve, you need to be careful to prevent damage to the sealing ring and leakage.
4. When the flange ball valve is disassembled, the bolts and nuts on the flange should be fixed first, then all the nuts should be tightened tightly, and then the hard nut should be fixed. If the individual nuts are forcibly fixed and then the other nuts are fixed, the surface of the flange will be damaged or broken due to unevenness in the surface, resulting in leakage of the media from the valve flange.
5. If the valve is cleaned, the solvent used must not conflict with the parts to be cleaned and does not corrode. If it is a gas ball valve, it can be cleaned with gasoline. Other parts are generally cleaned with medium water. When cleaning, it is necessary to thoroughly clean the residual dust, oil and other attachments, such as clean water can not be cleaned, can be targeted on the premise of not damaging the valve body and parts, cleaning with alcohol and other cleaning agents. After the cleaning is completed, the cleaning agent is completely volatilized and assembled.
6. If slight leakage is found in the packing during use, the stem nut can be tightened slightly until the leak stops and can't be tightened.
7. Long-term storage in the open air will result in rust on the valve body and parts and it will not work properly. Ball valve should be stored rainproof, waterproof, moisture-proof, and cover the flange. Valves that have been stored for more than 12 months should be retested during use to ensure stable performance.
Stainless steel wire is selected for their wear-resisting, heat-resisting, acid-resisting and corrosion resisting characteristics. Many different grades of stainless are used in wire cloth. T304 is the most common, but other are used in specific applications to take advantage of each grade`s unique properties. The wire mesh made of stainless steel is extensively used in mining , chemical industry, food industry and pharmaceutical industry.
Wire Materials: SUS302, 304, 316, 304L, 316L.
Characteristics: Square aperture, less rigid than plain weave, especially suitable for deforming, strong wire cloth due to ratio of wire diameter and aperture, it is mostly used for filtration less than 63 Î¼m .
Typical Weaving Patterns: Plain weave, twill weave, dutch weave, twilled dutch weave.
General Use: Stainless Steel Wire Mesh, with its excellent resistance against acid, alkali, heat and corrosion, find extensive uses in processing of oils, chemicals, food, pharmaceuticals, also sorting and screening of solid, liquid and gas in mine, metallurgy, airspace, machine making, etc.
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh,Square Wire Mesh,Stainless Steel Mesh,Stainless Steel Mesh Screen
Anping Shengjia Hardware Mesh Co.,LTD , https://www.oilshaleshakerscreen.com