1. Characteristics of action Liuyangmycin is a biocide-killing antibiotic produced by the mutant of Streptomyces griseus L., which has a macrolide structure. It has good resistance to leafhoppers of various crops such as vegetables, cotton, tea and fruit trees. Contact action has a certain inhibitory effect on eggs. It has a synergistic effect with some organophosphorus or carbamate pesticides. The original drug is white or light yellow powder. It is low-toxic to humans and animals, has little impact on the environment, is safe for crops and natural enemies, and is low-toxic to bees and silkworms.
2. Formulation 10% emulsifiable concentrate.
3. Control objects and techniques to prevent and cure melons can cause 10% emulsified milk to be sprayed at a rate of 1 000 to 1,500 times in the prime period of the sputum. The effect period is about 10 days.
4. Note 1 This medicine is a contact killing acaricide, and it must be evenly and thoughtfully used. 2 can be mixed with a variety of insecticides and fungicides, but when mixed with strong alkaline substances such as Bordeaux mixture, it must be tested first. 3 This medicine is toxic to fish and avoids contamination of water sources when used. 4 The drug has a stimulating effect on the eyes. If an accident occurs, rinse with water and seek medical advice.
Anthrone (Quabone, Suining (Ling), Brooming Net, Altair, Daqijing, Xinglingling, NC-129)
1. The characteristics of ketones are broad-spectrum, high-efficiency, contact-killing acaricides, no systemic and conductive effects, and have good control effects on eggs, nymphs and mites, and have the characteristics of quick effect and long residual effect. It has no cross-resistance with commonly used acaricides. The original drug is white odorless crystal, moderately toxic to higher animals, and poisonous to fish, shrimp and bees.
2. Formulation 20% wettable powder, 15% cream.
3. The control object and the use of fluorenone are suitable for the control of mites on vegetables, flowers, fruit trees, cotton and tea trees. For the prevention and treatment of melons, use a 15% emulsifiable concentrate or a 20% wettable powder to dilute 3,000 to 5,000 times of spray.
4. Note 1 cannot be mixed with alkaline pesticides such as Bordeaux mixture. 2 This agent is a contact-killing effect, and both sides of the leaf should be sprayed evenly when applied. 3 use this agent, preferably only once a year, can delay the development of drug resistance. 4 Toxic to fish, shrimp, silkworms and bees. Avoid using pollution of rivers, ponds and fish ponds, honey-source crops, and sericulture.
Propargyl (Keite, chlorpyrifos, alkyne, BPPS)
1. Function characteristics Propyne oxime is a low-toxic broad-spectrum organic sulfur acaricide. It has contact and stomach toxicity effects on mites, no systemic conduction, and is effective against mites and nymphs. The effect is related to temperature. The effect is better when the temperature is above 20 Â°C, and the effect below 20 Â°C decreases with temperature. The original drug is a black viscous liquid. It is low in toxicity to higher animals and severely irritating to skin and eyes. Highly toxic to fish and low to honey.
2. Formulation 73% emulsifiable concentrate.
3. Control objects and techniques of use Propyne can be used to control crops such as vegetables, fruit trees, cotton, hemp, tea, mulberry, and flowers. The residual period can be 15 to 25 days. To prevent and cure melons, the seedling stage can be sprayed with 73% emulsifiable concentrate of 3,000 to 3,500 times. After the seedling stage, it can be sprayed with 2,500 to 3,500 times of 73% emulsifiable concentrate.
4. Note 1 Avoid mixing with alkaline substances to avoid decomposition and reduce the efficacy. 2 Under high temperature and high humidity conditions, it is necessary to use low concentration; otherwise, it is easy to produce phytotoxicity to seedlings and young shoots of cucumbers and beans under 25 cm. 3 It has a stimulating effect on the skin and eyes, and it is necessary to pay attention to safety when applying the medicine. 4 Propyne oxime is highly toxic to fish and should be used to prevent contamination of fish ponds and rivers.
1. Function characteristics Thiacinone is a novel thiazolidinone low toxicity acaricide. It has good penetrability to the plant epidermis, but has no systemic conduction. It has a strong killing effect on young leaves and scorpions, but it has a poor killing effect on adult mites and inhibits hatching of mites. It is not good for rust and cockroaches. The drug is a non-temperature sensitive acaricide, and there is no significant difference in the effect at high temperature or low temperature, and the effect period is long, and the drug effect is up to 50 days. The original drug is white crystal. It is low in toxicity to higher animals and has a slight irritating effect on the eyes. Poisoning on fish, little impact on bees and natural enemies.
2. Formulation 5% emulsifiable concentrate, 5% wettable powder.
3. Control objects and techniques of use Thiacin is suitable for controlling a variety of leafhoppers on vegetables , flowers, melons and fruit trees. When the field is found to be damaged in the field, it is sprayed with 5% emulsifiable concentrate or 5% wettable powder 1,500 to 2,000 times. Generally, about 10 days after application, the effect of the drug can be seen, so the application should be mastered. The principle of early maturity.
4. Note 1 is invalid for adultering, and should be mastered during use. 2 can be mixed with Bordeaux liquid and stone sulfur mixture. 3 This agent should be used once a year to avoid drug resistance and promote the use of other acaricides. 4 This agent has no systemic conduction and should be evenly and thoughtfully sprayed.
1. Function characteristics Bromoguanidate is a low toxicity broad-spectrum acaricide. It is strong in contact and has no systemic effect. It has certain killing effect on Cheng, Ruo and egg. The long-lasting effect is not affected by temperature changes, and is safe for bees, natural enemies and crops. The original drug is colorless crystal. Low toxicity to humans and animals, low toxicity to birds and bees.
2. Formulation 50% emulsifiable concentrate.
3. The control object and the use technology bromo oxime ester are suitable for the control of mites in vegetables, cotton, fruit trees, tea, etc., and the drug has cross-resistance with dicofol. Prevention and control of all kinds of vegetable leafhoppers can be carried out in the peak period of Cheng and Ruoji. The average number of leaves per plant is about 3, and 50% of milk is used in each batch of 300-450 ml of milk, and 50-75 kg of water is sprayed.
4. Note 1 1 is resistant to dicofol and cross-resistance to bromo oxime ester. 2 Not available in the vegetable picking period. 3 should be stored in a cool, dry place, not to exceed 35 Â°C.
1. The function of the double armor is a broad-spectrum medium-toxic acaricide. It has contact, antifeedant and repellent effects, and also has certain stomach toxicity, fumigation and systemic action. Its main mechanism of action is to inhibit the activity of monoamine oxidase. It is effective for each insect state of the leafhopper, and the control effect on the wintering egg is poor. It has a long-lasting effect and has good control effects on other resistant mites. The original drug is an odorless white to yellow solid, poisonous to humans and animals, poisonous to fish, and low-toxic to bees, birds and natural enemies.
2. Formulation 20% emulsifiable concentrate.
3. The control object and the use of technology are suitable for the prevention and control of crops such as vegetables, cotton, fruit trees and tea. To prevent and cure melons, it can be sprayed with 20% emulsifiable concentrate from 1 000 to 2,000 times when the average number of leaves per leaf is 2 to 3 in the peak period.
4. Cautions 1 Double armor is used at temperatures below 25 Â°C, and the effect is low. It should be used in high temperature weather. 2 Do not mix with alkaline pesticides. 3 Avoid freezing at low temperatures and store in a cool place.
Custom Aluminum Profile is used for climbing equipment, such as step ladders, A type ladders and scaffoldings.
Various in size, style (aluminum profile, rods, flat bars, angles, square bars, "T" profiles, and "U" channel)
Surface treatment: milling-polish-anodize (include color for silver, red, champagne, black, blue, bronze and so on)-brush-sandblasting-powder coated and so on.
Aluminium Scaffold,Aluminium Rung,Extrusion Profiles,Aluminum Ladder Profiles
SUZHOU RIZHONGTIAN ALUMINUM CO.,LTD. , http://www.alumi-china.com