The self-priming pump is a self-priming centrifugal pump, which has the advantages of compact structure, convenient operation, stable operation, easy maintenance, high efficiency, long service life, and strong self-priming ability. The pipeline does not need to install the bottom valve, only need to ensure that the pump body can store quantitative priming before work. Different liquids can use different materials self-priming pump.
First, preparations before starting inspection work
1. This series self-priming pump uses high-quality calcium-based butter and No. 10 engine oil for lubrication according to the working conditions of the pump. If a grease-lubricated pump is used, the bearing box should be filled with butter on a regular basis, using an oil-lubricated pump. If the oil level is insufficient, add it.
2. Check whether the liquid in the pump casing is higher than the upper edge of the impeller. If the self-priming pump is not enough, the liquid can be directly injected into the pump body from the filling port on the pump casing. It should not be in the situation of insufficient liquid storage. Start the operation, otherwise it will not work properly, and it is easy to damage the mechanical seal.
3, check the pump's rotating parts are stuck phenomenon.
4, check the pump foot and the joints of the nuts are loose.
5. Check the coaxiality and parallelism of the pump shaft and motor shaft.
6, self-priming pump to check the import pipeline leaks, if there is a leak, you must try to rule out.
7, open the suction valve, slightly open (do not open) outlet control valve
Second, start and operation
1. Jog the self-priming pump, pay attention to whether the steering of the pump shaft is correct.
2. Pay attention to abnormal sound and vibration during rotation.
3. If the pump undergoes strong vibration and noise during operation, it may be caused by cavitation in the pump. There are two causes of cavitation: the self-priming pump has an excessive inlet tube flow rate, and the second is excessive suction. . When the flow rate is too high, the outlet control valve can be adjusted to increase the reading of the pressure gauge. If the inlet pipe is clogged, it should be promptly eliminated. If the suction process is too high, the installation height of the pump can be properly reduced.
4. Pay attention to the readings of the pressure gauge and vacuum gauge. After the start of the self-priming pump, when the readings of the pressure gauge and the vacuum gauge indicate a certain period of time after the fluctuation of the pressure gauge and the vacuum gauge indicates stability, it is indicated that the pump has been filled with liquid and enters the normal infusion operation.
5. During the self-priming process before the pump enters the normal infusion operation, special attention should be paid to the rise in water temperature in the pump. If the process is too long and the water temperature in the pump is too high, stop the pump to check the cause.
6. If the liquid temperature in the pump is too high to cause self-priming, then it may be temporarily stopped. The self-priming pump uses the liquid in the spouting pipe to flow back into the pump or directly to the pump body to add the liquid reservoir to directly add liquid to the pump. , Cool the liquid in the pump, then start it.
7. When the pump stops the pump during work, the outlet control valve should be opened slightly (not to be fully closed) when it needs to be started. This will not only help the gas discharge from the outlet during the self-priming process, but also ensure that the tip is lighter. Responsible for starting under.
8, pay attention to check the pipeline system with no leakage phenomenon.
Third, stop the pump
1. First, the gate valve on the discharge line must be closed.
2. Stop the pump. Self-priming pump self-priming pump
3. In the cold season, the storage fluid in the pump body and the water in the cooling chamber of the bearing body should be vented to prevent freezing and cracking.
Fiberglass mesh is made by soaking and coating with macromolecular alkali-resistant latex on the basis of C-fiberglass and E-fiberglass. The color of fiberglass mesh is white, black, organge, blue, yellow or as per customer's needs. And the fiberglass mesh's package can also as per customer's requirement to finish. The fiberglass mesh be widely used on : wall reinforcement, reinforced cement products, waterproofing favrics, the roof waterproof, enhance the skeleton of plastic and rubber, fire prevention board, highway parements, joint tapes of buildings.
The advantages of fiberglass mesh:
good alkali resistance
prevent cracks and deformations
easy to be constructed
Fiberglass Mesh,Fiberglass Mesh Screen,Woven Fiberglass Mesh,Fiberglass Mesh Tape
ANPING COUNTY SHANGCHEN WIREMESH PRODUCTS CO.,LTD , https://www.scfiltermesh.com